Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday May 9
This week Julia and I recorded some more. We made a list of everyone we didn't have from the senior class and tried to get them all in the video. We still have a few more people but we have gotten most of the senior class. We also edited the video which took a really long time. It took forever to figure out how to turn the volume of people speaking up and the music volume down. We want the video to be perfect for everyone and make sure everyone gets a part in it. I am really proud of what we have done and we will finish filming this week and finish the video over the weekend. I have also written my senior year memory and my freshman year memory. I need a junior year one and a sophomore year one as well. I am really having trouble thinking of memories. I obviously had amazing high school years but its hard to think of just one memory that can do it justice. I get sadder every day thinking about leaving LA.
I also will be reading my book this week and doing a write up on it and what it taught me about writing memories/memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment