Thursday, May 16, 2013

This week I finished almost all of my writing components. I really enjoyed this portion of our project because I really enjoy writing about things that have actually happened to me. I am trying to write some poems as well and add those in with my memories. I will be putting pictures next to the writing as well. Julia and I are completely done with filming. Once I upload the final clips onto my laptop the filming process will be completely done. We are more than half way done with editing the video. I really cant wait to show it on senior night. People have been telling me how excited they are to see it as well which is really cool. As the weeks wind down I feel very confident about where we are in our project. I am half way done the book I am reading about writing memories. One thing the book suggested was taking a bunch of years of your life, writing a page about them and keeping each sentence to about 3 words. I tried to do this for the last four years and it actually was very helpful. It gave my my final idea of what I had wanted to write about. We are right on track in time to finish our project and I am really excited about how it is turning out. My only concern is that I have no back up of the video. I dont know how to email it to myself or save it on a USB just in case my computer were to crash or anything. So maybe someone can help me with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment